Monday, May 21, 2007

Show Time!

Frank and I saw Spiderman 3 at the movie theater in Lexington. The theater only has 3 screens and is pretty small but it was nice--nice, comfortable stadium seating. The movie started at 7, we got there at 6:20. We got there way early because on Friday night, there was line for tickets before the theater even opened (probably for Shrek). I periodically gave Frank updates about the time. The times I gave and the actual times are below:







ActualGiven
6:24 6:24
6:28 6:28
6:32 6:27
6:35 6:27
6:38 6:27
6:42 6:27


On the last one, he realized something wasn't right. I was cracking up
in my head the whole time.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Could not find a suitable section so I written here, how to become a moderator for your forum, that need for this?

Anonymous said...

Could not find a suitable section so I written here, how to become a moderator for your forum, that need for this?

Anonymous said...

Could not find a suitable section so I written here, how to become a moderator for your forum, that need for this?