Thursday, May 03, 2007

Dad's Animal Stories

I saw a commercial on TV for a product described as "rabbit repellent". How bizarre! I would much rather have rabbit attractant. What is the matter with adults that such a product would even be on the market? OTOH, I may get some rabbit repellent and put it in Harry's and Amspachers' [the neighbors'] yards.


We have always been a very bunny friendly household--except for the cats, who killed a couple bunnies when they were trying to be good cats. Dad named one of the bunnies who frequented our yard as "Bun-Bun" and his brother "Luigi". Collectively, they were the Bun-Bun Brothers.

A bird tried to come in the basement today. He failed loudly. There's a small patch of feathers on the door. If I see a bird with a bald spot, I'll know it was him.

No comments: