Saturday, February 17, 2007

My Unlucky Boyfriend

Poor Frank. He's very unlucky. Or stupid, depending on how you look at the glass.

Last year, he was getting a large tax refund because he was only employed for 4 months. Then, he rearended me and spent the tax refund on fixing our cars.

This year, he's getting a nice tax refund (got a major raise around September), so broke his friend's sunroof while attempting to break up the ice off the roof of his car. We're not sure how much of his tax refund will be spent on fixing the sunroof.

Frank estimates that he is completely stupid a good 75% of the time. I think he spends more than 25% of his time sleeping, so that gives you a good picture of what Frank is like. Frank thinks that I'm completely stupid about 30% of the time, so there are some times where we're both "sitting around, drooling."

I've told you of my mishaps. Yesterday, I posted my "Square" post on the UD CISters blog, not the Sprenkliest blog. I recognized the problem quickly and fixed it, but I'll need to be more careful when using Blogger's Dashboard.

No comments: