Monday, November 06, 2006

Jack & Jill Alumni

One of my favorite shows during my early graduate school career was Jack & Jill. Remember: that clever WB show where "Jack" was the girl and "Jill" was the guy?

A bunch of the Jack & Jill alumni are in shows or movies. I knew great things would happen for them.

  • Amanda Peet (Jack): Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip
  • Sarah (sic) Paulson (Elisa): Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip
  • Jaime Pressley (Audrey): My Name is Earl
  • Justin Kirk (Barto): Weeds
  • Ivan Sergei (Jill): last season - Charmed; I'm sure big deals are on their way
  • Simon Rex (Mikey): um, so, not so much anything this year... He was in Scary Movie 4. I don't know what happened with him in What I Like About You.



Even Josh Hopkins (Matt, the messer up of Jack & Jill) is on Brothers & Sisters, but he always plays the messer up of relationships (Cold Case, Pepper Dennis, so we'll see how long he's on B & S.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think the Jill guy was just in The Breakup, playing a rich guy who buys art from Jennifer Aniston and tries to date her. So perhaps he's on the up-and-up!