Tuesday, October 10, 2006

The Type of Sense of Humor that Takes Getting Used To

While we were in San Diego, I became closer with all the people on the trip. Besides Emily, I didn't really know any of them very well. Sherol told me that she went to the beach with her friend and that there was a surfing contest. I asked how she did. She kind of stopped then said, "I don't surf!" Sherol told me that my sense of humor took awhile to get used to. (I had a couple similar comments before too, but I can't remember them.) I don't know why "funny" is hard to get used to. Anyway, she wants to introduce me to her from Elice (I don't think I'm spelling that right) because she has a similar sense of humor. Elice sounds really cool.

Rashida said, "You know you are a lot of fun." Duuuh.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You should put people's credit cards in other people's wallets.
Now *that* is funny.