Sunday, October 08, 2006

New Song List

Dad was thinking about the best songs with colors in the title. Specifically, he was thinking about the colors of the spectrum:
Red
Orange
Yellow
Green
Blue
Indigo
Violet

Dad thinks that he has some winners with "Orange Colored Sky", "Mood Indigo", and "Violets of Dawn". The others require more thought.

Jessie responded, "Yellow I would think would be easy: Yellow Submarine. Or are there others with yellow in the title?"

To which Dad said, "In my defense, I would like to say Duh. Good call."

Other nominees:

Red

Red Rubber Ball
Lady in Red
Red Skies at Night

Green

Bein' Green (frontrunner)
Greensleeves
Green Onions
Green Tambourine

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

For the color raspberry, I nominate "Raspberry Beret"

Anonymous said...

you know about allmusic.com, right?

SS said...

What does allmusic have to do with it? To find the songs with the colors? What fun is that? I prefer to wildly speculate. And, the best song for each color should be one of the first that pops into my head.

Anonymous said...

Mellow Yellow!