Sunday, October 29, 2006

Get the Door! It's the Kitty!

Anyone who knows Sydney knows that she sometimes has "crazy spells" where she goes a little nutty. Usually she runs around the apartment. Sometimes, she bangs on the patio door or the window, like she's trying to dig her way out or tries to stick her too-big paw in the very slight crack between the patio doors. More recently, she has attempted to get out the front door. She stretches very tall to try to bat at the door knob. She can only get one paw up there, but she's trying to figure out how to get both.

Poor thing. When she finally turns the knob, she'll be crushed because the door is still locked. Mom said that that was mean. I asked, "So, I should unlock it?" She said yes. I agreed. If Syd manages to turn the knob, I will go over and unlock the door and let her out. She earned it. I haven't decided if I'll help her back in or make her figure out the door knob again.

No comments: