Saturday, August 25, 2007

Beginning to Feel Like Christmas

Frank and I are still trying to find some good restaurants in Lexington. Today, we tried a Chinese buffet, which is like most other Chinese buffets you've been too--perhaps a little smaller. They were playing Christmas in My Heart. As soon as it starts getting a little cool, people start thinking about Christmas. (It was at least 95 degrees today.)

Frank explained that it wasn't really a Christmas song--it just felt like Christmas in her heart. Then, he noticed the Christmas tree with lights in the front of the restaurant. Hunh.

I am guessing it was Sarah Connor's song. I think Sarah Connor is popular in Germany, but I don't really know her.

1 comment:

Kristina Killgrove said...

Come on, Christmas is only four months away. You have to get into the holiday spirit. Heck, even Italians are braving the 105 degree heat to cut down pine trees and put them on their terraces. Ha, just kidding. They put out Easter candy about a month before, but I don't know what the Christmas lead-up is like here. If I see any Santas or lights before I leave next month, I'll let you know.