Friday, March 16, 2007

More Pictures

I stayed at a bed and breakfast in historic St. Mary's City, MD. It was an amazing room (a shame to have it all to myself), and the innkeeper was so nice. My photos don't do the inn justice.

Here is Brome Howard Inn, out my car's back window:



Here are a few pictures of my private room:






Sydney has gotten a little more adventurous in the bathroom. I keep finding her in there by herself. She checked out the tub after I had let the water run until it was hot and then stopped to go get my pajamas:



She also has spent some time sitting in the sink. Whenever I try to take her picture, though, she comes to investigate the camera.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

In the first and third pictures, the Inn appears to be falling over. I'm totally not staying there until they hire a good structural engineer.

SS said...

I used my artistic license!

Anonymous said...

I thought you'd had that revoked.