Friday, December 15, 2006

Gossip Travels Fast

Today, I had my first on-campus interview. I had another traveling misadventure, but this one wasn't my fault. I don't want to talk about that right now. It was a very good interview. (Well, I don't know what they thought, but I was impressed and could picture myself there.)

Since this was my first interview, I had to get used to the new suit (I went with the blue one--the colors of the suits below were actually brown and navy) and new shoes. My pants are a little long and my shoes are a little big, so my pants kept getting caught in my shoes. I thought I was being subtle as I adjusted.

A later interviewer asked, "Is your foot okay?" Me, what? "I thought I heard that you were limping."

I am soooo smooth. And, wow, news travels fast on a small campus.

No comments: