Thursday, April 03, 2008

The Beauty of the Blog

I watch Corner Gas on WGN as I go to sleep. It's a Canadian comedy--a sure-fire way to beat insomnia. Last night's episode was minorly funny. Hank started writing a blog, so no one would listen to him because they would read it on the blog later. Someone commented something along the lines of "Why be ignored by your friends when the whole world can ignore you." Yeah, that's why I love my blog.

The other part I liked was that Hank used the word "talkin'" in his blog to show that he had attitude. Leaving off the 'g' is one of the best indicators of attitude.

2 comments:

Jenn said...

for some reason, knowin you watch canadian television gives me a warm tingly feeling inside. even if it is just to fall asleep to!

note the attitude: i left the g off of knowin ;)

SS said...

I thought you would appreciate that!