Thursday, April 19, 2007

Calls from the Comcast Call Center

Dad has finished his training and started his job, answering calls and helping people. He reports:

I had a call the other night from a lady who has been trying to order adult entertainment. She's been told that it's not available in her area, but she can order a movie, and then it starts, and then it gets scrambled. It should be working, so I had to send a technician. She tried to order a movie while she was online with me to see if it still wasn't working. I asked her to pick a movie that I hadn't seen. There were some titles which she wouldn't tell me. She said that when she finally gets to see a movie, she will call me with a review.


Those poor, unsuspecting customers who are mad and then get Dad who says something bizarre and possibly creepy if you don't know him.

No comments: