Thursday, December 20, 2007

Being a Bridesmaid

I'm the maid of honor in my sister's vow renewal on December 29. I have one responsibility: finding a gray suit or dress to wear. Of course, that's difficult for me. Finding something that fits, looks nice, and is appropriate is always a challenge. I found a dress, but I wasn't sure if it was too much (besides that the price really was too much, so I'm hoping it will be on sale before then). So, I sent Jessie a picture online of a similar dress, and she wrote back, "I think that's a pretty dress. It would also be something that you could wear to some other event later, like the divorce proceedings." Yeowsh. But still makes me laugh.

I'm not posting the dress because I don't know if that's what I'm wearing yet, and I don't want to get my ones of readers excited about nothing. I know how you all are about Fashion. And me modeling Fashion. (I liked the emphasis the capital 'f' gave fashion.)

No comments: